With PlayTours' robust and flexible game builder, you can create all types of outdoor or indoor scavenger hunts. PlayTours' has been used for 1-player games to thousands of players at once.
PlayTours is designed for anyone to build and run scavenger hunts at an affordable price. Whether it's for a small or large group, make your game scalable.
Create unique team building experiences for your colleagues at work, with scavenger hunt team missions.
Either just for fun or special occasions with friends, make it memorable with scavenger game experiences.
Gamify your events with scavenger hunts for ice-breaking sessions and make your events more lively.
• Find hidden items
• Find specific landmarks
• Follow hidden clues to find hidden location
• Solve puzzles that requires observation of the neighbor-hood
• Individual players or groups doing specific poses like jump shots
• Making funny faces
• Standing near a sign
• Take a photo of of a hidden item
• Take a photo of a specific plant species or animal.
• Identify plant and animal species by providing descriptions of different species.
• Educate on sustainability efforts and being environmentally-friendly.
• Fill-in-the-blanks puzzle based on information boards.
• Exhibition items at the museum.
• Items with special logos.
• Types of animal species at the safari or zoo.
• Shops that sell certain food items.
• Use riddles to give players directions.
• Use riddles to make players guess the item to find.
• Solve a riddle series.
• Use items found during the hunt as clues to solve a riddle.
• Add time limits to find a certain item.
• Players must find all items or complete all tasks before moving on to another area.
• Players must escape from an imaginary trap surrounding an area.
The Venture Capital wanted an engaging scavenger hunt to bond their employees. They had a great time working together as a team to complete the engaging activities. They were also happy to be able to reduce the cost of team building and make this a more frequent activity.
Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana used PlayTours for their "Walk For Wishes" event, where participants complete a fun scavenger hunt throughout Columbus Zoo & Aquarium. They snapped photos, answered trivia questions, and completed booth activities while exploring the zoo.